Monday 22 September 2014

There is no I in team, but there is one in Ian

On Friday, I took the labgroup out for a team building exercise, and nothing builds team spirit like shooting each other with lasers! So we went out and played lasertag and ten-pin bowling.
So what did we learn from this outing-
- running around like a maniac with a laser is a good workout, my muscles still ache 3 days later
- being a sneaky sniper does not work as a lasertag strategy- after I was shot by Liam five times in the first 30 seconds or so, I realised running around like a kitten on ritalin is a much more effective strategy
- you definitely want Silas on your team in any sporting activity, he kicked ass in both bowling and lasertag
- it was good to finish up with pool and darts as it gave me the opportunity to win back some respect on the pool table


Lab group bowling


photo of me playing lasertag

1 comment:

  1. Mobile laser tag is an exciting, new and fun way to experience the thrill of outdoor skirmish. It’s an ideal activity for kids birthday parties or teenagers with lots of energy to burn!

    laser tag

    ReplyDelete