Thursday 9 January 2014

One way to spend a vacation

It's currently 4 am or so here. I'm still on vacation this week, though I'm not sure how relaxing this week has been. I'm part way through an 8 hour conference call to the US. I am serving as a member of an NIH grant study section section assessing grants on developing novel diagnostics or therapeutics targeted against biodefense microbial pathogens. This week was a mini-frenzy of grant reading and reviewing in preparation for this study section. Hopefully, I will be able consume sufficient caffeine to last through the conference call, and then have the rest of the week to recover before I officially go back to work next week.

Sadly, I'm not here

2 comments:

  1. finished at 8.15 am, time to go to bed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Content. I appreciate getting this reliable information from you.
    Thanks for sharing this great content. I love reading your posts. They are inspiring. I have some relevant information you can review below
    Private tour

    ReplyDelete